The Mythical Fern Flower

My main aim was to design and produce a professional fabric for upholstery. I was inspired by my old chair found at a car boot sale. The chair was in poor condition so I wanted to renew it and give a breath of something new created by me. That's why I focused on designing the right fabric for upholstery.

 
Some of us are familiar with the story of a magical fern flower which blooms for a very short time on the eve of the Summer solstice. The flower brings fortune and luck to person who finds it. My fabrics inspired by mentioned fern flower are a pencil drawing and they have been developed with Adobe Photoshop and then printed digitally.

Digital printing on cotton sateen and cotton canvas

visualistion

I love the quality of pencil drawings!

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment